Love Quotes for your Ex-Girlfriend!

Do you want her back?
You still love her don't you?
Then text her now with these quotes...NOW!



1) For what we’ve been through and for what we still can be, let’s give our love one more chance. I love you.

2) My heart says it can’t stop loving you, and I beg you to listen to your heart too. I love you.

3) In the court of love, I stand guilty as charged. But I don’t want bail, I want imprisonment in your heart. xoxo

4) Our relationship may have reached its use-by date, but my love for you hasn’t and never will. I love you.

5) Loneliness is the raging fire in the midst of which I’m trapped. Heartbreak is the dark abyss in which I am drowning. Regret is the tornado that is wreaking havoc and tearing my life apart. Still, I stand strong clinging on to the only thing that will help me survive through this all – my love for you. Ex-girlfriend missing you quote i made a mistake i need you

6) My life’s biggest mistake was to think that I’ll be ok without you. The truth is, that I’m not and I never will be. I miss you.

7) We broke up the other day but I still haven’t been able to break up with our memories. I think I still love you.

8) I’m not over you, because I don’t want to be. Being together with you, is all I can see. xoxo

9) I’ll trade a lifetime of happiness for just one long hug with you. I love you.

10) I haven’t gotten over the pain of being away from you, and I don’t intend to. All I think about is that one day I’ll wipe my tears and I’ll see you. Romantic quote for ex love fate memories and breakup

11) Fate may have ripped us apart, but it can never steal the memories that we made together. I love you.

12) I find it hard to believe that you chose to break my heart and walk away. But I still want you to know that whenever you decide to turn around and come back, I will always be waiting here with my arms wide open. I love you.

13) Just like how I can’t stop breathing even if I try, I can’t stop loving you no matter how much I cry.

14) The pain of heartbreak, I just can’t bear. Your absence, make me gasp for air. Shattered and broken, I feel without your hugs. The holes in my heart, I beg you to plug.

15) Even though our fights tore us apart, I have no regrets. My heart knows for sure that we’ll find a way to be together again. I love you.




Comments