Heart-breaking and inspirational quotes for you Ex- Girlfriend!

Heart breaking and inspirational quotes for you Ex- Girlfriend!



I can think about you all I want but that doesn’t change the fact that my life is drowning in loneliness. I miss you.

I don’t know what I did to deserve this heartbreak, but I definitely know that I have suffered enough to deserve your love once again. I miss you sweetheart.

Every single night I go to sleep hoping that I will wake up to the beautiful sight of your sun-kissed face. I miss you.

I am tired of being in denial. I don’t want to lie any more. I am sick of pretending. Baby, I miss you .. 

You may have walked out of my life but I will never stop missing you, because I never wanted to say goodbye. I miss you.

I miss the moments we hugged to forget life’s sorrows. I miss the times we laughed and lived carefree. I miss the times we cuddled until the sun came up. I miss you… please come back to me. 

Every fleeting second that we spent together, is a precious memory that I am clinging on to. But memories are no longer pacifying my heart, I need you.

Your name is on my lips, your memories are in my mind. Your love is in my heart, your presence is in my soul. I miss you.

I realize that we can’t be in a relationship any more, the fights and arguments have made everything sore. My heart realizes that we aren’t together right now, but it still misses you and how.

Missing you is the only thing that gives me pain and happiness at the same time. 

The flames of heartbreak may have burned me down, but the soothing hope of love has still kept my heart beating for you. I miss you.

Loving you was easy. Leaving you was difficult. Saying goodbye was painful. Missing you… is a nightmare.

Thinking about you brings a smile to my face but realizing that you are not mine anymore brings tears in my eyes. I miss you..



Comments